Friday, August 29, 2008

Three-Day Weekends are a Blessing!

Plan for the three-day weekend:

  • Get a healthy start on the physical outline by transferring my random notes into my awesome little notecard binder.
  • Completely rough out first two chapters, perhaps start on third and fourth if I get really ambitious.
  • E-mail two more questions to my research partner (perhaps send him link to this blog)
  • Draft invitation for first readers and mail them on Tuesday (IF I have the first two chapters sewn up).
  • Research, research, research.
  • Read through chapters 2 & 3 of my Cog Sci textbook.
  • Read some more Emotional Intelligence.
  • Organize Google Notebook.


I have concluded that watching Wall-E also counts as research. And perhaps Premonition. I've never seen it, but might have to pick it up and give it a watch.

No comments: