Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More Tools

I should mention that I have acquired another new writing tool. For one thing, a friend of mine gave me a mini travel mouse to use with my Aspire One so that I can now avoid being overly annoyed with the track pad. For another thing, I've gotten a bed table for my laptop with a tilting top so I can type from bed more comfortably. Now I have absolutely no reason to leave bed on the weekends! Hopefully, the acquisition of the Aspire One and various accessories will help me become just a bit more productive. I certainly don't NEED any of this to write the story I have in mind, but having the right tools does help things along. Only today I got several paragraphs written during my lunch hour at work. That's much more than I got written at home during several hours of 'leisure' time tonight!

No comments: