Saturday, August 16, 2008

Research Book List

Titles I'm currently scanning for research purposes:

Indiana University: Off the Record College Prowler
Anger is a Choice Tim LaHaye & Bob Phillips (for insight into MarLo)
Raymond Chandler's Philip Marlowe: A Centennial Celebration as read by Elliott Gould
Psychics: Fact or Fiction Opposing Viewpoints Series
You Can Be Happy No Matter What: Five Principles for Keeping Life in Perspective Richard Carlson (struck me as something Claire would have read)
Modern Prophet (including On Prophecy, On Religion and Psychic Experience, On Mysteries of the Mind, and On Reincarnation) by Edgar Cayce
The Big Sleep Raymond Chandler
Farewell, My Lovely Raymond Chandler
The High Window Raymond Chandler
Emotional Intelligence: Why it Can Matter More than IQ Daniel Goleman

I've also perused several articles about Eileen Garrett, but am anxiously awaiting her autobiography in the mail. Times like this, I wish I had a Kindle.

No comments: