Saturday, August 30, 2008

Revised Plan for Saturday

Revised plan for Saturday:

I am packing up my old Coach satchel with essentials and am relocating to the public library for the bulk of tomorrow. Some of my research titles need renewed before the end of the month, and I've promised to pick up Phantom Tollbooth. I may be hijacking my sister's laptop for this expedition. Can't wait to get one of my own so I can take Project Reach on the road! Especially helpful for making the most of my lunch breaks at work. I've packed my research titles, a roll of dimes to make copies of essential pages, Pixie Stix, Mirado Black Warriors, notebook, index card binder, red pens. I'm stoked. I'm hoping a change of scenery will get the words flowing. Tomorrow evening it's back to my regularly scheduled programming, trying to induce a mental flow state and bang out the first two chapters.

No comments: